Monday, February 16, 2009

This post is sort of a Hockey cop out....

Lucky you! You get to look at a bunch of blurry photos I took from my Blackberry from the nosebleed section of the Portland Pirates vs. the Bridgeport Sound Tigers! Normally I would subject y'all to this but I forgot my camera that weekend and I left all my memory cards with the recent/clear/sharp/exciting photos at my apartment.

However, I am going to post them since I feel, that I have thus far overburdened you with football. Also, I am fairly "new" to Hockey and really exciting about having something fun to do during this thrilling Maine winter. Sure, I was in the North right before I came to New England (Michigan and Minnesota, respectively). I was also still mourning from my Buccaneers losing to Eli "Fetal Position" Manning in the Wild Card game. That's some serious trauma for a girl to go through..


Photos back soon!! sorry


p.s. on a separate note, I am loving Lil Wayne's ESPN Blog.
Weezy is dead on! He took the words right out of my mouth with "I'd watch hockey over an awards show."

No comments:

Post a Comment