Monday, February 16, 2009

Dancing with the Whores


I'd like to start this off by saying that my birthday is rapidly approaching and besides goodies from Kiki de Montparnasse (I'll touch on that later), I am really hoping to unwrap the masterpiece that is Blitz the League 2. Let me snap some bones and bust some heads on my birthday! It's my party and I will break whichever bone that I want to...

Ok, so my greed aside, I have to discuss a topic that I never thought would be relevant to my life : Dancing with the Stars. Real talk, I have never even seen an episode of this show or any other celebrity talent show atrocity. But now LT is throwing sodium chloride all over my game by making me consider planting myself on the couch and, as Bill Hicks would say, spraying paint directly over my third eye. That said, there is no denying that if his dancing is at all similar to his performance on the field, it will redefine "must see TV". How amazing would it be to see Belinda Carlisle get a late hit? Or to see that pretentious snaggle-tooth Jewel taken out due to a compound fracture? I'm delirious with the possiblities just typing about it. Come on, LT. Grant a little girl's birthday wish and stomp some d-list celebrities.

Fun fact - The title of this post isn't necesessarily referencing my opinion on reality stars or LT's infamous and innovative technique for wearing out the opposing team. Now, I'm not trying to blow up anyones spot...but I'm a Florida girl and I've seen Mr. Taylor heading upstairs at a certain Miami Gardens establishment.... dale!

It only makes my heart grow fonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment