Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gangsta-ass News Links

-The Bucs have signed WR Kelly Campbell and he's definitely got a little gangsta in him! He even kept it hood on the 'Fins. I'm excited to see how this works out. I'm very accepting of professional athletes and their bad behavior -- as long as it doesn't reach PacMan status. Tampa isn't exactly an ideal place to stay out of trouble, but I think the fact that 'making it rain' has become more played out than ghostriding your mom's whip in the suburbs will be working in everyone's favor. I'm cool with him being a former Viking too - I'm no stranger to the Metrodome as a former Minneapolis resident (North Russell Ave, what?).

- I lied. Ghostriding is still fresh to death, as evidenced here. As long as you smash up, you're not a herb.

- This is the best thing EVER! I think I just wasted an hour grunt-laughing like Beavis.

- Luke arrested for child support non-payment. Has he not paid enough? College football = a lot of mouths to feed. I read about it over at The 7th Floor - they accompany the story with the BEST 2 LIVE CREW pic EVER! Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment